How to check website Status is up or down
Yes. This will not happen often. Still it may happen sometimes. How to check website status whether website is up or down. You may need to browse your own website, social network, news sites and so. This article will show you simple steps to check website is up or down.
You can check your website is up or down very easily by using below tools. All you need to put the website URL and click on Go.
Tool to check website status
2) APM Cloud Monitor -( https://cloudmonitor.ca.com/en/checkit.php)
If the site is UP but still you can’t access the webpage, then try one of the below solutions to get rid of website issues.
Browser Related Problems
Force a full refresh for the site. This can be done by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)
Clear the temporary files, cache and cookies on your browser to ensure that you have the most recent version of the web page.
Fix DNS Problems
Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has.
For Windows – (Start > Command Prompt > type “ipconfig /flushdns” and hit enter).
If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it’s not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs.
If you have Difficulties to opening websites, please follow below steps
1. Clean Junk files and Internet Cache of all web browsers.
2. Shut off the Internet connection and open it again after a few seconds.
3. Restart your Windows computer.
4. Try again with all different browsers
5. If it is needed, temporarily disable your security software and see if it helps.
6. Check if access to the particular website has been blocked by your Administrator.
I hope this article will help regarding website related issues.