The key threat in Information Technology is Hacking. There are many possibilities for Computer Hacking. Hackers will always be searching for weaker spots in a network or system to hack. Once they enter your network / server then they will get a hold of all your confidential information and so. This article will help you to prevent hackers.
How To Prevent from Hackers / Hacking
- Ensure that your computer is fully protected with Antivirus
- Be updated about hacking and hacker’s news.
- Your Computer should be updated with all required Operating system patches and fixes
- Verify that the Firewall is ON.
- Change your Password frequently and keep complicated Passwords.
- Install anti-spyware and Adware programs in your systems.
- Don’t keep the email from unknown sources.
- Never access complex websites over an unsecured WiFi
- Beware of phishing scams
You should avoid logging into accounts through links within emails
Try to use any websites directly and not from email links and so on.
Use two-factor authentication.
Keep your eye always in services.msc to check any irrelevant services are running
Never open attachments from unknown sources / persons.
Have a habit of cleaning Cookies frequently.
These are major factors to prevent hackers.
Also Read: What is Google Maps and How to use it?