Iberry FlashLight Issue – My Experience With iBerry Customer Care
I faced an issue with my iberry Auxus Nuclea N1 mobile that my flashlight was not working. Hence, I logged an incident with the iberry support team, they advised me to update the firmware to get rid of the issue.
I downloaded the firmware from the iberry support site and followed the procedure given by them. During the Firmware update process, I got an error ” BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) “.
I called up the iberry auxus nuclea N1 support team and informed them the same, they inquired to me the process of what I did, although they connected to my mobile remotely and tried to upgrade the firmware.
But no luck. They too got the same error and advised me to take my mobile to the near service center and I did that.
Unfortunately, the Service center’s database is not updated or not having enough info about my mobile, so they denied service to my mobile. I called up the Customer care again and explained.
They took more and more time. Finally, they requested me to dispatch my mobile to their Corporate Service Center at Chennai.
Support team does not know about the iberry flashlight issue. I was on the phone with them for more than 2 hours.
And I followed all the instructions given by them regarding this iberry flashlight issue. Please see what I have done to fix this issue.
Below is the process I followed to fix the iberry flashlight issue.
NOTE: THIS FIRMWARE IS DESIGNED TO BE INSTALLED ONLY IN THE 8GB VERSION OF NUCLEA N1.
DO NOT INSTALL THIS IN THE 4GB VERSION AS YOUR DEVICE WILL NO LONGER BOOT AFTER THE INSTALLATION.
1) Install the Nuclea N1 drivers from the “Drivers” folder by opening “InstallDriver.exe”.
2) Open “Flash_tool.exe” located in the folder “SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1304.0.119”.
3) Click on “Scatter-loading” and select the file “MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt” located in the “Firmware” folder.
4) Click on “Firmware -> Upgrade”.
5) Turn-off the phone and remove the battery.
6) Connect the USB cable to the phone and the Firmware download will start.
7) You will get a Green Circle indicating the completion of the firmware.
8) Insert the battery and power-on the phone.
I will update on this once I hear back from customer care.
Finally, I got solution from SaranSaro Brom error fix using SP Tools and my mobile is working fine now.