How to use WhatsApp on Desktop – Simple Steps to use WhatsApp on Desktop
Good News!. WhatsApp has finally full-filled what most of you have been waiting for a long time. Yes. WhatsApp works on Desktop. This article shows you how to use WhatsApp on Desktop.
Marveling how to use WhatsApp on Desktop. Don’t worry I will give you simple steps to use WhatsApp on Desktop. Here you go!
Please note that this new service is available to Android, BlackBerry 10, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Nokia S60 users. Before you start this process, ensure you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on your phone.
Simple steps to use WhatsApp on Desktop
1. Type https://web.whatsapp.com/ in your Google Chrome browser as the new service currently works only in the Chrome browser.
2. In Chrome, now you will see a QR code that you need to scan with your phone to log in.
3. To scan the code, just go to WhatsApp and look for WhatsApp Web. Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Nokia S60 users can find “WhatsApp Web” in Menu of WhatsApp, while BlackBerry 10 users need to swipe down from top of the app screen to go to “WhatsApp Web”. Tap on it and scan the QR code opened on your computer.
4. WhatsApp connects to your phone to sync the messages. WhatsApp for Web is simply an extension of your phone. The Web browser mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device – this means all of your messages still live on your phone.
5. You can now start a new chat right from your computer. Your phone needs to stay connected to the Internet for WhatsApp to work on your desktop.
WhatsApp for Web also allows users to turn on desktop notifications right from their browser so that even when you minimize your browser still you get alerts for any new messages.
Please make a note that WhatsApp for Web is that it allows only one Web session at a time.