I will show you how do you change your gmail profile picture here with simple steps. As you know that your picture will automatically be visible in the Chat list, emails you send and Contacts as well.
This article easily explains the simple steps to set your profile image in Gmail. You just upload an image from your computer and you can use it as your Gmail Profile picture for your Gmail Account.
How do you change your gmail profile picture?
1. Sign in to your Gmail Account
2. Now Click on “Cog” icon and select Settings.
3. Go to General tab and Scroll to My Picture and click Select a Picture.
4. Now Select your favorite image from your computer and upload the same. You may use any GIF, JPG or PNG file.
5. Crop the image if required and click on Apply Changes.
6. Now set the visibility of your profile picture. Select Visible to Everyone or Visible only to People I can Chat with.
That’s all. You’re now done with Adding your Profile picture in Gmail.
Also Read: How to make money from Google AdSense India?