How to fix Error Code 8024402C in Windows
You might have experienced this Error Code 8024402C when you perform Windows update. Moreover, you will get this error during download progress for Windows 10 Copy from internet. This article shows your How to fix Error Code 8024402C in Windows.
Clicking “Try Again” button will not help of resolve this Error Code 8024402C. This article helps you to get rid of the Error Code 8024402C.
Common Error Code 8024402C in Windows are
Error Code 8024402C Windows could not search for new update
Error Code 8024402C Windows 10 couldn’t be installed
Simple steps to fix Error Code 8024402C issue in Windows
1. First of all, Turn OFF Firewall and Antivirus Temporarily
2. Go to Control Panel > Windows Firewall > Turn Windows Firewall on or OFF
3. Now Select Turn off Windows Firewall
4. Ensure that you have Turned OFF Antivirus temporarily
Now you can try restarting the downloading process to complete the task.
Restart the Windows Update Service – How to fix Error Code 8024402C
If Firewall Turn OFF settings OR Disabling Antivirus not resolved the downloading issue then try restarting the Windows Update Service.
1. Go to Command Prompt.
2. Type net stop wuauserv to Stop the Windows Update Service.
3. Now Type net start wuauserv to start Windows Update Service.